Sharmila Dass

• Remerciements reçus 1976

RĂ©ponse de UaUka1 sur le sujet Sharmila Dass

Bonjour a tous

c'est l'un de mes nouveaux outils (soi-disant) d'invention des mines sur lequel je travaille - cette premiĂšre partie -PART I

Rules - 1- I will only valid the French Stallions GI wins for 3 & 4 years and give 1 point for each victory

For the USA stallions, I will valid the wins of GI race as 2 years old as 3 points and in 3 & 4 years and only 1 point like TF - only for the information found (if anyone had more victories please publish them)( thanking in advance)

If I get difficulties finding any GI wins especially in the TF stallion they will score ZERO

The principle is the look at the potential stallion versus my own pouliche , from one side, then marry them as mentioned before

By squeezing the pedigree up 4 generations meanings 50% & 25% &12.50% & 6.75%

In the Marriage of Edu Noyer is a total of 15
While Falling Stars scores 10
-what's to be noted PAKIRINA gives more blood to the pedigree and the new foal pedigree equals 25

Duel FTB totality is 21
Ready Cash scored 12 because of the Workaholic talent of his 2 years of wins ( there is where it exploded ) - please don't come and debate it with me it was debated years ago and I proved that VP and W/holic give chic to this champion and with my own Vanishing point
-Abd VB score only 9, AGoal was 3yr winner and he scored 6 wins at that age

M.Bold Eagle smashes all the records with his high score and strong mother who by repeating W:Holic and Speedy Crown enter the top 4 - he SC scores only 4 points towards his son
The mare alone scored alone 17 points which were huge - and years back studying the mathematic age of BE , Quaker , and Charly - scored high in French breeding

As I say this only part I
There is another breaking down to be done

Then the mother to be rated and that will take more time - and develop - to show you how I build my pedigree

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

In subject one - I dueled myself to my M to the other horses discussed

in subject two I have dueled my works & my pedigrees and my stallions versus others

In random orders
- VP 3 GI in his 3yrs - for a total of 19
- Gainsborough ZERO GI wins - scores 27
- Etonnant ZERO - only 8, one of the oldest pedigree in the modern trotting race - And that is to answer you CARIBOU - as you give advice and have nothing to talk about your craft
- now I will spill the bag of beans of my KOH I NOOR after this subject

this post has been corrected ( it is very long ) and I will correct it when I have time

thank you
happy reading - and again is just PART I
PART II is yet to come
and as I said this is just one corde i will show you here, the best I keep for myself
Merci pour ce message de la part de : Odyssee, REVEDUDON
DerniĂšre Ă©dition: 02 Avr 2022 17:15 par UaUka1.
02 Avr 2022 17:09 #311
PiĂšces jointes :

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

JUST ONE NIGHT. :coeur: :tchin:

Merci Eleveur & Driver & Traineur
www.letrot.com/fr/replay-courses/2022-03-01/7616/7
05 Avr 2022 09:41 #312

• Remerciements reçus 857

RĂ©ponse de REVEDUDON sur le sujet Sharmila Dass

Bonjour
Je trouve que ta méthode de scoring est pertinente.. !
Cette démarche rationalisée permet d'obtenir un autre point de vue complémentaire, pour affiner ses choix
Merci !
05 Avr 2022 11:35 #313

• Remerciements reçus 2520

RĂ©ponse de vieborg sur le sujet Sharmila Dass

REVEDUDON Ă©crit: Bonjour
Cette démarche rationalisée permet d'obtenir un autre point de vue complémentaire, pour affiner ses choix
Merci !

Tu arrives Ă  saisir l'acquisition des points, si oui merci de me l’expliquer đŸ‘đŸ»
05 Avr 2022 12:05 #314

vieborg Ă©crit:

REVEDUDON Ă©crit: Bonjour
Merci !

Tu arrives Ă  saisir l'acquisition des points, si oui merci de me l’expliquer đŸ‘đŸ»

Bonjour
Essaie de comprendre par toi mĂȘme , c'est la meilleur pĂ©dagogie pour t'approprier la mĂ©thode..
DerniĂšre Ă©dition: 05 Avr 2022 14:10 par REVEDUDON.
05 Avr 2022 14:10 #315

• caribou
  • Portrait de caribou
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur

RĂ©ponse de caribou sur le sujet Sharmila Dass

:mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: Ah la blague... , heureusement que je ne t'ai pas fait la mĂȘme rĂ©ponse en son temps :D :salut:
05 Avr 2022 14:36 #316

• Remerciements reçus 2520

RĂ©ponse de vieborg sur le sujet Sharmila Dass

Ben je ne vais pas contre sa méthode mais prendre une orientation en fonction de points attribués vis à vis de performance de victoire en G1 ou descendance de reproducteurs vis à vis des performances en G1 de leur descendance me parait plus légitime lorsque le matériel génétique disponible est faible... Ceci me parait plus logique en SB mais pas vraiment en TF !

Cependant je peux ĂȘtre Ă  cĂŽtĂ© du sens de la dĂ©marche, d’oĂč ma demande de pĂ©dagogie ;)
05 Avr 2022 16:02 #317

caribou Ă©crit: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: Ah la blague... , heureusement que je ne t'ai pas fait la mĂȘme rĂ©ponse en son temps :D :salut:

vous avez raison Caribou, en fait je n'ai pas encore complÚtement valider cette approche il me manque encore quelques éléments pour comprendre cette méthodologie

D'ailleurs je m'en excuses auprÚs de Vieborg qui comprendra je l'espÚre ... que j'avais cherché à gagner du temps..
DerniĂšre Ă©dition: 05 Avr 2022 16:19 par REVEDUDON.
05 Avr 2022 16:17 #318

vieborg écrit: Ben je ne vais pas contre sa méthode mais prendre une orientation en fonction de points attribués vis à vis de performance de victoire en G1 ou descendance de reproducteurs vis à vis des performances en G1 de leur descendance me parait plus légitime lorsque le matériel génétique disponible est faible... Ceci me parait plus logique en SB mais pas vraiment en TF !

Cependant je peux ĂȘtre Ă  cĂŽtĂ© du sens de la dĂ©marche, d’oĂč ma demande de pĂ©dagogie ;)

La méthode de pondération me semble également intéressante en différenciant les Groupes entre eux , (et en intégrant le nombre de course courus) pour obtenir des variantes ...
05 Avr 2022 16:29 #319

Bonsoir

Vivid Wise As - pedigree duel Ready Cash

You may note the interior of the pedigree (if no bad calculations from my side) - the whole pedigree rates 66 points

Mr. Vivid Wisa AS - win 1 GR 1 at 2yrs old
And won 2 GI in 3yrs old
Which makes a total of 4 points

-France's most expensive sire M, Ready Cash only won 3 GI races

As I apply the Galopping or T: Bred method to them

B is for Brilliance = 2 points
I- Intermediare distance = 1point
C- is for Classic distance = 0 Points

So Ready Cash only gains +1 because of his intermediate win GI wins
While his rival Vivid scores at 2-year win I give him 1 more point because of his remarkable intelligence which means 2 points totally play 2 more GI in his 3 yrs is a totality 4 point
Now he won a short distance race 1609m which is labeled Brilliance, and that alone give him 6 points, beating the expensive French sire at 40KE, who one scores 1 point, at the classic distance

The breeding of equines is saturated with the classic distance
- and here is where i place the debate of ENABLE married to the sprinter KINGMAN -there were debates coming from Linamix and Sea-Bird - and just labelled Kingsman and X or other reasons ,
I wished these two had the reasoning to dive into the two pedigrees and match them and come out and prove their critics
If their idea was the Foal naitre would be a sprinter - so what?????? Say????? - don't you two see 2yrs old starts off as short-distance runner , then to the. intermediate then to the classic distance
Haven't I proven my points that Vivid - can run all the distances, and while his confrere the French horses only the classic

When France has imported W/Holic - Cyngus was made out of two T.Monte fathers and yet Cygnus was better than Coktail Jet in France in hippisme - so Please get this right Linamix and Sea- Bird

In a world full of people - there's only some who want to fly - now isn't that crazy?

In a popular sport like TF, the massive population are manipulated by the television and what the journalist says, and their own proper dreams, and chauvinism, and because of lack of experience or either savoir-faire, gets plumer by any dumb fuck of trainers all over France.

As for the TOP - they who have the savior and everything to go with it
The best courtier F, Sauque has the richest old-established investitures ,
His richest owners or clients that make him eat and turn his business are not plumer like a newcomer. ....Or the small breeder

-Take for instance PA - when you see him in Vincennes there are only old men around him ( well to put old and rich men ) - who have the money to control a cartelle
-And Etta Extra - and another story of two old men - Rainer Engelke and JPDubois
-Wildenstein died and left all his bloodlines for JET and Sauque

Now lets be honest
Does PA defend his stallions?
Does SG defend his stallions?
TD-JMB-FS-AA-MA -FleBlanc?
rarely and never
The reason they get's EVERTHING from them free from the dreamer breeders ( who in the end gets screwed by all these names listed above)

Sorry i push my story too far in the end , i went out of subject ( grrrrrr at myself) - but anyway i leave like that

open debate

Now i will show you how me Sharmila Dass a real jack ass going to - Feeling & Gotland & Golden Bridge - and none on the haves title like Super Crack Vanishing Point

- not the stab the story deeper - can you groupies here , tell what have happened to all the sons of Ready Cash ? and why PA & SG( his imitation ) only produces sons of Ready Cash ?

will be corrected laters - thank you
have a good read

DerniĂšre Ă©dition: 06 Avr 2022 08:01 par UaUka1.
06 Avr 2022 06:43 #320
PiĂšces jointes :